The Sweater Weather TAG

November 07, 2015

I have said so many times that autumn is my favorite season. I’ve probably said it so many times that it might be annoying by now. I know that this tag is an old one but I just love fall and everything that comes with it! I just had to do this tag!

I going to tag my sister because I know she loves Fall just as much as I do. Melanie will be doing this tag on her YouTube Channel

I also tag all of you. Leave your answers in the comments or if you have a YouTube Channel or blog leave a link to your tag in the comments.

A copy of the questions will be in the comments below as always. I hope you guys enjoy this tag!



1.) Favorite candle scent?

Bath & Body Works White Barn Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean





 2.) Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?



I love vanilla lattes and cappuccinos, and I have recently fallen back in love with Hot Cocoa but I definitely drink tea the most. I’m boring though and only drink black and green tea. I never have been one for flavored tea, though I do drink Earl Grey with lemon and orange zest from time to time.





 3.) What’s the best fall memory you have?
 


When I was a kid we used to go to a local pumpkin farm every year. I would get a pumpkin painted on my cheek and get pumpkin to carve for Halloween. 

They have a Christmas shop there too. I love it! My dad and I when this year. It was the first time I’ve been in about 10 years. I had so much fun. 

I didn’t get a pumpkin because the smell raw pumpkin can make me sick now but we did go to the Christmas Shop. The ground floor is Halloween and fall things the upstairs is all Christmas and the basement was all antiques. I loved it! I got a few cute ornaments and I can’t wait to decorate my own tree this year.




 4.) What makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?



Dark lips 100%! I do love the winged liner but I am a lippie addict after all.






5.) Best fragrance for fall?



I honestly don’t really do fragrances or perfumes. I’m pretty sensitive to that kind of thing and most give me a headache. If I wear any it’s Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist. I don’t really try new scents because they will most likely give me a headache.





 6.) Favorite Thanksgiving food?


White Meat Turkey with Mashed Potatoes and gravy over everything. It’s just so good! I can’t wait for Thanksgiving this year. My dad always makes the beast Turkey.





7.) What is autumn weather like where you live?


The air is crisp and perfect. The leaves are beautiful yellows and reds and orange. It can be a bit rainy and I just love it! This year it’s a little warmer than usually though. It’s been in the low to mid 70s instead of mid 60s. I still love it though.





8.) Most worn Sweater?



It’s been unseasonably warm here this year so I haven’t really been reaching for a sweater. I’m still wearing my red plaid every wear. I also really need a wardrobe re-vamp in the sweater department. I love sweaters but somehow I don’t have that many.





9.) Must-have nail polish this fall?



At the moment I’m really loving Shearling Darling by Essie. It’s a beautiful deep purple with red undertones. In the bottle it looks red with purple undertones but it darkens as it dries and the tones switch. I just really love it!





10.) Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Football games! I never have been one for leaf piles. There isn’t much there to catch you and it usually ends up hurting.





11.) Skinny Jeans or Leggings?

I love how leggings wear on the bottom half of my legs. They hug tighter and wear in boots better. But I love jeans. I can’t put my phone in my purse and lose it at the bottom. I have to have pockets.





12.) Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots! I’m not a big fan of Uggs. I do have a pair of snow boots that look like them which I do like but I only paid $20 for them. Uggs are just way too expensive. I mean I’ve spent a good amount of money on a pair of shoes but Uggs just don’t seem worth it to me.





13.) Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I’m not a big fan of the PSL but I love pumpkin spice candles. I can’t stand the smell of pumpkin but the smell of the spices that go into a pumpkin pie are just amazing! But Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes are a different story.





14.) Favorite fall TV show?

Currently it’s The Walking Dead, iZombie, and starting today MasterChef Junior. I love that show and it’s finally back! I love watching the little kids cook food some adults could only hope to cook.





15.) What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

The music I listen to doesn’t really change until Christmas. Well a few months until Christmas anyway. I started wholeheartedly listened to Christmas music at the end of August or mid-September and haven’t stopped.  I got into it extra early this year. Usually I can wait until Nov 1.


 



This tag was so fun! I’d really love to know your answers! Leave them in the comments below! I’d also love to know your favorite Lippie for fall? The tag asked favorite nail color I want to know about your current lippie obsessions.

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me






Photo Credit: Background image from unsplash.com and edited by me.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:
    1.) Favorite candle scent?
    2.) Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
    3.) What’s the best fall memory you have?
    4.) What makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
    5.) Best fragrance for fall?
    6.) Favorite Thanksgiving food?
    7.) What is autumn weather like where you live?
    8.) Most worn Sweater?
    9.) Must-have nail polish this fall?
    10.) Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
    11.) Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
    12.) Combat boots or Uggs?
    13.) Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
    14.) Favorite fall TV show?
    15.) What song really gets you into the fall sprit?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...