The Fall Favorites TAG

October 12, 2015

I’m so excited to do this tag! I was tagged by my sister Melanie. You can find my sister's video of this tag here.

I already love this tag! Autumn is my favorite season! I’m all about everything that surrounds fall! The beautiful leaves, the jumpers and scarves and beanies! I love snuggling up with a cup of tea, a throw blanket and a good book. And all of your favorite TV shows are back for a new season. I love Autumn!

Alright enough about how much I love fall. Let’s get to the questions. As always the questions will be in the comments below. As I said I was tagged by my sister and I tag all of you! If you have a blog or YouTube channel leave me a link to your tag in the comments. And if you don't have a blog or channel let me know your answers below!




Favorite Candle

I am a bit of a candle addict! I could spend all day at Yankee Candle just smelling the candles. I can’t wear for their Christmas scents! I also love Bath & Body Works candles. My favorite fall candle is definitely Bath & Body Works’ Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin!

I got mine last season and I’m still not half way though. I want to get the new mason jar one but I still have a little more than half of my three wick one. It’s huge! I burn it a lot and it’s still going strong. It is the perfect pumpkin spice scent! It smells just like the spice mix you buy at the store! 







Favorite Lip Color
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Lipstick in 107. I love this line! It is smooth and creamy and completely matte! The shade 107 is a beautiful berry red! Perfect for autumn!





 Favorite Drink
I’m really boring and just drink Starbucks Vanilla Lattes. I’m not much of a pumpkin spice girl. I’m just really boring. I’m just not that into seasonal drinks. And I hate peppermint so I don’t go near that one.





Favorite Blush
My favorite blush at the moment is NYX Powder Blush Singles in the shade Peach. It’s the perfect rosy pink! It’s the perfect fall shade to create those pink cheeks.


 



Favorite Clothing Item


I have been hunting for a classic red and black plaid shirt forever. I finally found the one at JC Penny’s in July and fell in love! It’s great for fall! It’s thin enough to stay cool so I can wear it in the summer too. But it’s also still keeps my arms warm from the breeze. I love it!





Favorite Fall Movie


I love so many horror movies. I love all of the Friday the 13th movies. And the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. And Chucky, the Bride of Chucky is my favorite.





Favorite Fall TV Show
The Walking Dead! It’s just come back for its 6th season! I love TWD! It is just so good! I can’t wait for season 6! I didn’t really link the spin off though.


I am also loving Supernatural! I’m finally all caught up on it and I’m so excited! The end of S10 was dragging a little in the last 3 episodes or so but the finale was so good! And the S11 premiere was awesome! Can’t wait to see where this season goes!

I am going crazy for Doctor Who season 9! The premiere was so good! I just wish I could see the rest! It’s not on Hulu and AMC only had the first episode. But it looks like another amazing season and Peter is really starting to look like he is going to be around for awhile. I’m excited!

I’m also really looking forward to season 2 of iZombie, and The new season of Once Upon a Time looks like it will be amazing! They are promising baby Captain Hook which is what I’ve been wanting since they introduced his character! I so excited for this new season!





Favorite Thanksgiving Food



Definitely the Turkey. I love turkey with brown gravy and mashed potatoes.







Favorite Halloween Costume



When I was a kid I went as a witch for 6 years. Then I when as a classic vampire for a few years. Now I love to do any costume splattered with blood. A bit creepy but I love it.


 

This tag was so much fun! I love autumn! All of the questions are in the comments. If your do this tag leave a link in the comments or left me know your answers below!


Leave a like if you enjoyed and if you have any questions or concerns fell free to message me. Much Love!




Photos Taken with at Canon T5 and a 18-55mm lens, and the cover photo was found on Google.

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    Favorite Candle
    Favorite Lip Color
    Favorite Drink
    Favorite Blush
    Favorite Clothing Item
    Favorite Fall Movie
    Favorite Fall TV Show
    Favorite Thanksgiving Food
    Favorite Halloween Costume

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...